JT4's 14-week Summer Internship program offers students opportunities to learn and earn a paycheck while gaining valuable career experience. We’re looking for qualified and motivated students in:
- Electrical engineering
- Computer science
- Computer engineering
participate in active projects and explore the career opportunities available in our many highly technical
and specialized endeavors. Many student interns return each summer and some continue to work part
time during the school year. Others work on school‐related projects with our sponsorship. In some
cases, they come back after graduation to start their professional careers at JT4.
Learn more by downloading the
Summer Internship Program Information Sheet.
If you would like to proceed with your application, please download the
Summer Internship Information Form
and submit it, along with a brief resume and your transcripts, according to the instructions on the Information Sheet.
Important 2019 Dates -
• JT4 Intern selection process opens: January 28th, 2019
• Application package submission deadline: March 29th, 2019
• Interview notification: Week of April 1st, 2019
• Interviews: April 8th, 2019
• Intern offer letter sent: Week of April 15th, 2019
• Candidate response deadline: April 22nd, 2019
• Work starts: May 13th, 2019 (flexible)
• Work ends: August 23rd, 2019 (flexible)