Talent acquisition at JT4 is a team effort led by our Corporate Recruiting Department. Our recruiters provide support for our Nevada locations and collaborate with the HR teams in California, Colorado and Utah to provide a wide range of services. Our recruiters not only assist hiring managers throughout the enterprise to find highly qualified individuals for our highly technical roles, but they are available to support candidates, as well. If you have questions or concerns during the application process, our recruiters are here to help.
The Hiring Process
JT4’s Talent Acquisition team oversees the hiring process from start to finish. You can reach out to the team with questions during any of these 10 steps:
- Complete a profile (Part 1 of the application process) to express interest for the desired position. This consists of inputting basic contact information and uploading your resume.
A hiring manager will review your resume and compare it to the position requirements.
- Participate in a phone interview with the hiring manager (this step may be omitted).
A member of JT4’s Talent Acquisition team will follow up with you regarding the next phase.
- Fill out Part 2 of the application, which collects more detailed information about education and experience. Note that the link for the application will come from a do-no-reply email address, so it can be helpful to check your spam folder.
- Agree to participate in a background/credit check (sign off on the online agreement).
- Partake in a pre-screen interview with JT4 Security.
Pending the results of the background check, you may be contacted to schedule an interview.
- Attend onsite interview (remote options available).
If selected for a position, JT4 Talent Acquisition will send you an offer letter detailing the terms of your employment.
- Accept the offer letter within 7 days of delivery.
- Complete the onboarding tasks.
JT4 will be in touch regarding the next steps.
- Pass a drug screening.
- Bring necessary paperwork with you on your first day of employment.
Calendar of events
Every year, JT4 Recruiting attends dozens of virtual and in-person career fairs at colleges, universities and military events across the nation. Stop by our booth and ask our recruiters and hiring managers about available opportunities that are right for you. Learn more about our company and pick up some awesome JT4 swag!
- Virtual Events
- Clear Filters
|[+]||NAACP National Convention Career Fair||07/18/2023||10:00 am||Virtual|
NAACP National Convention Career FairJT4 is excited to participate in this exclusive virtual career fair for diverse communities. Come meet with our recruiters and learn more about what JT4 has to offer you!
|[+]||Hook '23: 67th Annual Tailhook Symposium||08/24/2023||9:00 am||Sparks, NV|
Hook '23: 67th Annual Tailhook SymposiumHook 2023, hosted by The Tailhook Association, will be taking place from August 24 - 26, 2022 at Nugget Casino located at 1100 Nugget Ave. Sparks, NV 89431.
|[+]||SETP's 67th Annual Symposium & Banquet||09/27/2023||8:00 am||Anaheim, CA|
SETP's 67th Annual Symposium & BanquetSince 1957, professionals in the international flight test community have gathered with friends and colleagues at the annual “S&B” to discuss new and emerging concepts and share lessons learned in the pursuit of enhanced flight test safety, effectiveness, and efficiency.
|[+]||ITC 2023: Keep on Telemeterin’||10/23/2023||9:00 am||Las Vegas, NV|
ITC 2023: Keep on Telemeterin’The premier telemetry event, ITC 2023 will be held on October 23-26, 2022 in Las Vegas, NV. The theme for ITC is 2023 is "Keep on Telemeterin'." ITC takes pride in addressing the wide range of topics important to the telemetry professional.
No Events Scheduled.